Category Archives: Infographics
With over 70 million users worldwide, Pinterest is one of the hottest social media sites—and one opportunity you won’t want to miss out on.
Pepper in some marketing for your book, restaurant, or business with a few pins of your own.
Today we’ve rounded up a few blog posts that will show you how to:
- Optimize your blog images for Pinterest
- Create clever Pinterest boards
- Use your Pinterest boards to create marketing materials
It’s time to get busy pinning! read more >
Navigating the ever-evolving Facebook interface can be frustrating and time-consuming, so we’ve found you two posts to help make this process a little smoother. We’ve also included an infographic that will help you get your posts shared on Facebook. Now you can spend less time clicking through Facebook’s countless buttons and more time creating that quality content.
- How to Restore Your Hacked Facebook Account
- How to Be Smart About Using Shared Facebook Albums
- How to Get Shared on Facebook (infographic)
Oftentimes the hardest part of writing is sitting down and typing the first few sentences. This week’s roundup will help you banish your writing woes and dive into content writing. Learn how to
1. Plan a fruitful binge writing session,
2. Overcome your fear of copywriting by brushing up on the basics, and
3. Expand your vision of what qualifies as content writing. read more >
With hundreds of emails vying for your subscriber’s attention every day, it’s more important than ever to optimize your marketing emails.
Don’t get lost in the deluge—check out these posts to learn how to craft emails that capture your readers’ attention and grow your business:
- Create an Engaging Subject Line
- Understand Email Marketing Best Practices [Infographic]
- Employ Practical Tips to Ensure Your Emails Get Opened
Click “Read More” to access the full articles. read more >
The folks at Facebook have been busy making changes. Here’s a recap of the latest, greatest (or not-so-greatest) changes you should be aware of. HIghlights include:
- New rules for Facebook cover photos
- Facebook scam alert
- Pages Manager app for Android
- Convenient new ad tool
- Single-column personal profiles coming coming soon
- Infographic: Facebook wall post cheat sheet
If you own your own business — no matter how big or small it is — you’re always on the lookout for great tips that will help you build your business, but won’t sap all your time. Here are three helpful articles and an infographic that I hope will inspire you:
- The simple power of one a day
- 30 ways you can save one minute every day
- Is your startup doomed to failure?
- Infographic: Inbound Marketing Rising
12 Mistakes Every Blogger Should Avoid (Bonus: Dealing With Negative Commenters + Blogging Infographic)
During my daily learning time, I’ve discovered two excellent articles and an infographic you’ll want to read. Click each headline to access the full article.
“Pretend like everyone is paying you to write, and make every blog post worth at least $100. Make it so astonishingly valuable they can’t help but talk about it.”
In this helpful article, Chris Lappin points out 12 mistakes every blogger should avoid. read more >