Category Archives: Infographics
The folks at Facebook have been busy making changes. Here’s a recap of the latest, greatest (or not-so-greatest) changes you should be aware of. HIghlights include:
- New rules for Facebook cover photos
- Facebook scam alert
- Pages Manager app for Android
- Convenient new ad tool
- Single-column personal profiles coming coming soon
- Infographic: Facebook wall post cheat sheet
If you own your own business — no matter how big or small it is — you’re always on the lookout for great tips that will help you build your business, but won’t sap all your time. Here are three helpful articles and an infographic that I hope will inspire you:
- The simple power of one a day
- 30 ways you can save one minute every day
- Is your startup doomed to failure?
- Infographic: Inbound Marketing Rising
12 Mistakes Every Blogger Should Avoid (Bonus: Dealing With Negative Commenters + Blogging Infographic)
During my daily learning time, I’ve discovered two excellent articles and an infographic you’ll want to read. Click each headline to access the full article.
“Pretend like everyone is paying you to write, and make every blog post worth at least $100. Make it so astonishingly valuable they can’t help but talk about it.”
In this helpful article, Chris Lappin points out 12 mistakes every blogger should avoid. read more >
When you use Facebook, you want to use it intelligently. Efficiently. I’ve found 5 articles plus an infographic that help you do that.
- 10 things to stop sharing on Facebook
- 3 ways to protect your phone number on Facebook
- The startup’s guide to Facebook pages
- Facebook revamps its Help Center (finally!)
- 15 Facebook marketing resources that will make you smarter
- Facebook reaches the 1 billion user mark (infographic)
Click “Read More” to access the links to the full articles, and let me know which one you find most helpful. read more >
It’s Facebook month at Blogging Bistro. Here are links to several helpful articles and an infographic I’ve discovered. Click the “Read More” tab to access the full articles.
- 10 ways leading brands use Facebook ingeniously for their marketing
- 4 Facebook plugins to drive more traffic to your content
- 5 ways to increase your Facebook engagement
- The #1 reason people Unlike brands on Facebook [Infographic]
Here at Blogging Bistro, we design lots of websites. And our clients sometimes ask us to add what we believe to be strange and unusual elements to their sites.
Well, maybe not so unusual, if the infographic below is any indication. Thanks to the folks at Neo Mammalian Studios for sharing this sarcastic tribute to absurd website and infographic design.
10 ways to make your infographic or website design totally awesome
- Use as many colors as possible in your design.
Use as many fonts as possible.
- Tell, don’t show (and put the most important information in really small type so readers have to work for it!).