Category Archives: Marketing
Lots of cool improvements going on at YouTube! Here’s a rundown of what you’ll learn about in today’s post.
- YouTube’s new interactive Trends Map helps you explore which videos are trending in cities and regions throughout the US.
- Video Uploading: YouTube will now email you when a video you’re uploading is finished uploading and processing. You can forward that email to friends or family to share your video link.
- Privacy Settings Change: Now, when you upload a video, it will default to “private” – so it’s visible only to you – until you click “Publish.”
- Top 10 words tabloids love to use. I’ve included a brainstorming activity for you to try that will help you fine-tune the core message you use on your website, blog, YouTube, and other social channels.
This is a guest post by Kevin Murtha. If you would like to submit a guest article, please check out our guest post guidelines.
Have you ever tried to email a large file and received an error message telling you your file is too large?
Have you performed a Google search, looking for a way to email large files, and gotten routed to an annoying service that asks you to email the file to them – along with a bunch of personal information about both you and the file’s recipient?
There is a better way! The cloud computing service providers that you may already be using offer convenient ways to email large files for free. read more >
This is a guest post by Erica Graf. If you would like to submit a guest article, please check out our guest post guidelines.
Yesterday, while leaving the mall, we decided it would be a good idea for everyone to make a bathroom stop. While drying my hands, I noticed a sign on the wall that read:
“If you see a problem with our restroom, please notify one of our friendly sales associates.” (emphasis mine)
Okay…but how do I know which ones are the friendly ones? read more >
In this week’s roundup of the most helpful blog posts from around the web, you’ll find links to 7 excellent tutorials about website security, search engine optimization (SEO), e-mail marketing, and website essentials. Click on each headline to access the full article.
- How to protect your computer and data in case disaster strikes
- 10 steps to a secure WordPress website
- A breakdown of all your website’s traffic sources
- How to use your domain name with Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail
- How to make your email open and click-through rates skyrocket
- How to speed up your WordPress site
- What you need to know to pair fonts well
- 12 must-have free fonts you should have in your collection